Well, today was quite an uneventful day at mugging...by the way, I'm still at my friend's place!
In the morning, my friend (let me call him Ky here) and I started to mug at 9am... By 11am, we were both starving, because we didn't had any breakfast. So we went to some food court near his place and had our brunch. We had some western food; i ate spaghetti while he Ky had fried rice with crispy chicken. I paid around 5 bucks for mine and he paid 7bucks for his. We chatted quite abit before our food came. By the way, he's a person that takes care of his looks very much, so he was telling me all about collagen water and stuff.. Frankly speaking, I was pretty impressed by his knowledge! Anyways, he was telling me that my skin is turning dry and I could do some help with collagen water. When he made that statement, my whole face turned as red as a babboon's ass! >.<
But deep inside, I'm really happy! This shows that he is observing me... Like I've said, I'm having a crush on him, so I'm really glad that he's observing me!! ><
When our food came, I was so shocked by the proportion of my seafood spaghetti. Not that it was a very huge serving, it was on the contary!!! And the ingredients in that spag is only fish, 2 prawns and afew rings of squids!!! So much for $5! ><
The next thing that happened was very embarrassing for me... I was complaining like mad in front of him and he kept laughing away! And throughout the whole meal, I was telling him how my meal was not worth my money!! I think I'm kind of like a spoilt brat in front of him today.
After our not-so-satisfied brunch (actually it's just mine), we went back to his place. Back at his home, I was rather not motivated to go back to mug, so i switched on his Xbox 360 and started on a game of Halo 3... He on the other hand was disciplined enough to go back to study, so he went straight to his room to mug. In the end, i spent 2 hours on playing game and finally went back to mug at 3pm. When i go back to his room, he actually dozed off and he look really cute when he's sleeping!!! >.<
Not wanting to disturb his nap, i took my stuffs and went to the living room to mug. But I only managed to sit down and mug for about an hour and a half before i turn on the Xbox again!>.< But this time, i played Project Zero, aka Fatal Frame on PS2. This game really creeps the hell outta me! In the game, I played a character called Miku Hinasaki (みく ひなさき), who went to the haunted Himuro Mansion in search for her brother, Mafuyu Hinasaki (まふゆ ひなさき). From the cinematics at the start of the game, I/Miku learnt that the Himuro Mansion has a long history of bloodshed, curses and horrific rituals. To tell you the truth, I was already spooked out by this time! After all the long cinematics, the game finally begins. To my utter dismay, I/Miku was only armed with a pathetic and useless torchlight! After wondering around the mansion for a good 15 minutes, I/Miku finally found a mysterious camera obscura, which was able to kill the ghosts by taking their pictures. Not too long after getting her hands on the camera, a vengeful and angry evil famale spirit, named Kirie, appeared out of no where and tried to kill me/Miku! AT THAT POINT IN TIME, I WAS FREAKING HELL SCARED OUT OF MY WITS AND I SWEAR THAT I ALMOST THREW THAT WIRELESS CONTROLLER AT THE TV!!! After my futile attempt to exorcise Kirie, she finally killed me/Miku... After that dramatic and horrific experience, i dare not to play that creepy game again.. =.=
This is a really creppy game!!After that Ky soon came out and his cute goorgy look drove away all the creepiness that I've felt!! xD
Anyways, he told me he was hungry and asked if I want to go for dinner already. So, we went for dinner! This time, we went to Sakae for dinner! (Yummy, sushi!)
We are loads of sushi there!!
Hmm... well, nothing much happened over dinner and soon we are back to his place for realtime mugging! We started mugging at 7.30pm and only stopped at 10.30pm. While he went to play Project Zero =.= , I went to take my shower. By the way, he has a bath room in his own room!
The thing that happened next was really coincidental and I swear and cross my heart that I did not plan it! I had forgotten to bring my clothes into the bathroom, so knowing that he will be in the living room playing his game, i walked out of the bathroom naked to get my clothes and put them on. While i was putting on my boxers, the door suddenly opened and he walked in and saw me stark naked!!!!! I quickly grabbed all my clothes and dash into the bathroom.... I continue to stayed in the bathroom for what seems like 10 minutes to calm myself down... EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO QUICKLY!!! When I was in the bathroom, My heart was beating REALLY REALLY REALLY FAST!!!!!!!! And i can fell my body all heated up!! >.<
When I came out of the bath room again, he asked me why am I so worked up, its not like he hasn't seen me in my boxers before.. Which was true! He has seen me loads of time in boxers when we were changing for PE lessons.. Well, not knowing what to say, i just came up with a lame excuse that it was so sudden...>.<
Ok! i gotta go sleep now! Have to wake up early to go to school tomorrow for my last paper!
Ciao!
Signing off,
Ryan =)
7 comments:
OMG, that reminds me a time I walked into my a good friend of mine (very cute) while he was changing in the living room. I was like wtf why would you stand naked in the living room. But then again, he didnt know I was in his house =.=
And it was honestly an accident when I walked into a single room public washroom while he was peeing. Seriously I have no idea why he didnt lock the door! And the funniest thing was that there was a huge mirror, so this time it was super embarrassing for both of us.
Your friend Ky sounds like a metro...
love love love. hard to manage yet good to have. haha. I don't know how to put all those feelings together but I know how you felt when ky saw you half naked. it's different way of feeling when only two of you are in the same room and you are in boxers! Anyway, Be blessed.
@.@ walau.. If this kind of situation with some cute BGM, that will be very drama. Can show ky's picture, I wish to have full image of it. haha...why I don't have such experience. Anyway, do you just mention your friend "cute"? @.=
Well, if u read my 1st post, u will know that i'm having a crush on him.. haha! But he is really cute, regardless the fact that im having a crush on him or not.. haha!
TO Ekkonen: Well, he's not really metro...he juz very self-conscious... He seems pretty straight.. haha!
thx 4 yr comment ya and
nice to meet u.....
by the way..what is collagen water...
i know collagen...but..
collagen water?
sorry....
my knowledge too narrow.....
hehe
need u to tell me...
c ya...
Project Zero is damn cool lar..lolz..
u bet it is! but its scary! haha!
Post a Comment