Sunday, November 23, 2008

The truth hurts...

Hey people, I'm back from my chalet and I'mhere to update my blog......
Well, fun and happening things happen in the chalet, but nonetheless, there are depressing moments too.
On day 1, we checked in at abt 3.30pm and all of of started snatching for rooms! Haha! in the end, the guys, as we are gentlemen, let the girls to do their pick before we picked our own rooms. In the end, the girls got the rooms on the upper level while the dudes get the lower level. Afew of us started to play with the wii, xbox 360 and PS, while the others went cycling... Well, i was the few who started on the gaming consoles.. haha!
Aniwaes, shortly after we arrived at our chalet, we found out that another class is having chalet on the same say as us, and their chalet is right next to ours! Thus we held a inter-class competition on the game Digimon Battle Arena! LOL! I know that's very childish, but we were just trying to recollect our chilshood memories.. haha!
Aniwaes, my class trashed the other class!! WHOOTS!
If we can't win them in grades, we will win them in games! (that's what Ky said!!)

After all the playing, it was about 6pm, and our food for BBQ has arrived! While afew of us went to start the fire, the rest started to play mahjong! And i'm one of those playing! haha! Well, it's not that i dun want to help start the fire, it's just that i have no idea how to.. So, i've decided to leave it to the pros! haha!
The food were fabulous and we totally ate like PIGS!! After our dinner, we even have a surprise for our November and December babies! We bought a chocolate & hazelnut cream cake for them!
After dinner, all of us continued with our own activities. Some of us continued to play console games, some continued to play mahjong, some gambled abit, some went for cycling! Well, jennifer was hilarious! she is a very timid girl,but she went to try out Resident Evil 3: Nemesis on the PS. And hell, she screamed throughout her first 20minutes of the game!! After that 20 minutes, she stopped playing... =.=

After about 3 rounds of mahjong, i went to take my shower at around 10pm. After my shower, i went to gambled abit... and in that 30minutes, i won about 10 bucks with me keeping my bets at minimum (which was 20 cents. >.<)
I was damn lucky!

After that bit of gambling, i went back to mahjong, all the way until 3am. That was when jennifer set her eyes on Ky's project zero game and decided to try it out! >.<
She was really damn funny! when kirie (read my previour post and you will know who she is) came out, she threw the wireless controller at me! lucky i caught it in time! phew! That game stayed even shorter.. After that she change to playing final fantasy on PS. That was when Ky, John, WJ, Gab and I went for a overnight cycling around the destrict. at about 5am,john and WJ was dead beat, so i ask them to go back 1st.. Worried about their safety,i asked Ky to go back with them.. So, gab and I were alone by the beach.. That was when an unexpected thing happen...

Here's a little background information about Gab... He and I knew each other since we were in secondary school. We were in the same soprts team and he was a really nice guy, and he's not bad looking either. We have been good friends for about 6 years...

At the beach when the both of us were all alone, we sat down on the sand and listen to the musical concert by the sea. the both of us were silent, just sitting there, enjoying the sea breeze... After a good 10 minutes, Gab started to talk.. he said he had something to confess.. And being his good friend, i told im all ears.. What came out from his mouth totally shocked me. He told me that he like me. I was speechless and i didnt dare to turn and look at him. that was when he started to reach for my hand.. I didnt know what to do... In my mind, i was just hoping the was just happened was a dream, but too bad it wasnt. so i brushed away his hand and stand up. I told him that i dun have that kind of feelings for him, and im just treating him as a very good friend... And i only want to be good friends with him and hope that he doesnt cross that line. After what i've said, i could see his eyes starting to tear up... But he was a very strong-willed guy... so he told me that he understands and hope that i still treat him as a good friend.. After what seems like 15 minutes, i sat down beside him again. He den told me his story. It was in secondary 3 that he found that he likes me... he said he was attracted to my personality and my smile.. He likes my attitude... and the most touching thing is that he remembers everything that i've ever said to him.. after hearing his story, i didnt know what to say.. neither did heknow what to say, so the both of us just sat there and watched the sun rise... Soon it was, 7am and we've decided to cycle back.. On our way back, the both of us remained silent. I know that i have hurt him badly, but that was the truth..

When we reached backed to the chalet, he went back to his room and too a nap, and probably a cry too...
I just sat in the living room and watched Ky play Fable on Xbox...
Now, i really dun feel like continueing this post...
I guess i will just summarise everything...

on day 2, we went out for movies and lunch... gab chose to sit far away from me... back in the chalet, i went to cycle alone while the rest engage in their activities themselves... it was until sunset before i went back to the chalet... I didnt bring my phone along, so no one could contact me... Ky was worried like shit, Gab pretended to be not worried at all... Ky was really sweet... he ask me if i was feeling alright and tell me not to do that again cuz he's really damn worried... He held my face in his palms and ask my to look into his eyes to promise him not to do that again... After that, we went for dinner at a near by food court and then continue to play our stuffs...being in the same room, i avoided gab by staying up the whole night and hardcore the mahjong set while he went to sleep...

On day 3, we checked out, and went to lunch together and den we went home... It was really a fun outing... but i just cant help but to feel abit down and out... Gab suddenly become a total stranger to me...i wished that we could still be friends like we used to be... I know what i did was really bad, but i really dun want to hurt him further, so i decided to put a stop to it as early as i can. On the way back home on the train, i listened to this song and i feel really sad...


For What Its Worth - Amber Pacific
I'm taking it in
I'm holding it back
I'm filling my lungs with the knife in my back
But you kept going on just to make me feel like this
Now that it's over
I won't feel the same
A broken frame with our picture is wasted
I've thrown it away
Losing sight
You were all I had
All I could take
I guess the jokes on me

We missed our chance
I won't forget
As time will only tell where to go
Though I wish that you weren't breathing
I still just can't believe
You're gone

And I was looking for something
But I came up with nothing
Not a reason to leave or let this out
But you kept going on
Just to make me feel like this
And now that it's over
I won't feel the same
A broken friendship was worth it
I'll scrap any thoughts with your name
Still I long for you to stay
I'd take back anything

We missed our chance
I won't forget
As time will only tell where to go
(Time will only tell where you go)
Though I wish that you weren't breathing
I still just can't believe
You're gone

We missed our chance
I won't forget
As time will only tell where to go
(Time will only tell where you go)
Though I wish that you weren't breathing
I still just can't believe
You're gone

We missed our chance
I won't forget
As time will only tell where to go
(Time will only tell where you go)
Though I wish that you weren't breathing
I still just can't believe
You're gone

8 comments:

Shiuji said...

So drama... I really tot would accept like in the drama...

Or, when Ky telling you not to make him worried again. Then you hug him tightly with tear, and tell him: "sorry!" Then he reply: "Nvm, caring you is my job, because I love you!"
Then that was what in my brain before I finish reading... haha..

Junior said...

thx for your care ah.....

Anonymous said...

haha, one of my best frd pulled a gab, and i like totally freaked out! and it totally changed the nature of our frdship. haha, but she is a girl instead...

Juliano said...

wow.. unexpected drama.. I would say 6 years of friendship shouldn't stop like that :P.

Your post reminds me of my last chalet. So much fun!

btw, you can spoil me :D

Ad Infinitum said...

Wow, your chalet is alot more docile than the ones I've been to, but then again, it was all NS guys there. Stating the obvious, KY really likes you and it seems like more than just good friends. =) It's so romantic, what he did to you. I hope the two of you get together soon :p be sure to tell us all about it when that happens!

Anonymous said...

drama!

Armanique said...

well at least ur's was on the beach... mine was wen a friend confess while i was in grief after my grand-dad passed away. utterly shocked bt well i made my point and he understands. Im sure GAB will too... :)

ace vu said...

it's a very interesting story! :D