Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Liberation's Never Felt This Good!!

Good day people! I'm elated!!!!!!!! Because... A LEVELS ARE FINALLY OVER!!! Whootx!
Today is the last day of A Levels for me.. I kind of pity those taking H2 Literature, cuz they still have paper tomorrow! >.< (All The Best H2 Literature-ers!)

Today after my paper, i went out with my classmates to the theaters to catch a really no-brainer movie : Madagascar 2 - Escape to the South Africa! That show was down right HILARIOUS!!!You people should go catch it! >.<

After that, we went to have our lunch
and we ate something really unhealthy which i haven't been touching for more than a year already: Ths McDonald's. And i had a Big Mac meal.... =.=

After that, when the rest of the people had went home, i went to a shopping spree alone and i sub-consciously spent S$350+!!! I bought a new pair of shoes from The Converse, a shirt from NUM, another shirt from GAP, a bag from OP and a watch from Adidas.

Converse shoes: S$62
NUM Shirt: S$58
GAP shirt: S$54
OP bag: S$52
Adidas watch: S$128
Oh man! There goes my money! ><

And talking about Adidas, Ky once told me that that is his favourite brand.He said this " I love ADIDAS because

All

Day
I
Dream
About
Sex
I think he's just pulling my leg......

Due to popular demand, I've decided to show a pic of Ky! Taadaa~

This is Ky... Ain't he cute? >.<

In retrospect, i had fun today! >.< (Thou i spent alot of money) By the way, I'll be away for chalet for the next 3 days, so I won't be blogging! But I promise that I will update this cozy little corner asap! Apologies to the Club! OK! I shall go pack my bag now! Cya!

Signing off,
Ryan =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww. so cute! ><

and is the $$ figures in SG dollars? haha, i wonder how much it is in Canadian dollars.

Everytime after exam i tend to go all out spending too. its normal, just enjoy it...

Btw, I want to watch Madagascar 2 too!! maybe i ll do that later this week!

Juliano said...

Me too. tempted to watch Madagascar 2 but im still asking my girl friend to watch with me :P. I like the Adidas mnemonic. cute.

Shiuji said...

Omg... My exam is coming soon, I just finish 1chapter of 1subject out of 3...So much to go.. walau..

Madagascar2...who want to watch with me... call me...haha

Ky is really cute...Can't imagine how cute he is when he sleep. If I were you, I will find my way to kiss him... haha... kidding...